- Prayers daily
- Regular Religious services (multi-denominational)
- Passive and active exercises
- Current affairs
- Scripture reading
- Art – Art teacher comes twice a week
- Cooking class – weekly
- Foot spas/Foot massage
- Sonas group
- Historical videos
- Old movies
- Hand massages
- Poetry reading
- Music therapy – old irish songs/karaoke
- Pet Therapy
- Participation in Advocacy services/meetings
- A professional musician/entertainer visits fortnightly
Our activities schedule is flexible and adjusted in accordance with resident’s wishes as discussed at regular Residents meetings.
Day excursions to local attractions e.g. Japanese Gardens, National Stud are organised regularly compliments of Oghill Nursing Home.
Oghill Nursing Homes is an active bustling home where Residents feel part of the daily comings and goings. Visitors are frequent and many visitors develop friendships with residents and staff which makes for a warm interactive environment. Activities are carefully designed to encourage, stimulate, and assist residents to meet their full physical and mental potential.